secondary school teacher - cambridge uk in Southeastern Sydney
Southeastern Sydney, New South Wales
Would you like to teach in Secondary Schools in the Cambridgeshire area as an Overseas Teacher?
Randstad Education Cambridge would like to hear from you.
At Randstad Education we provide teachers throughout Cambridgeshire with a range of teaching opportunities for them to consider.
See below for more information.
- Permanent teaching posts across Cambridgeshire, Norfolk and Suffolk
- Fixed, long-term roles in the same School
- Supply Teaching / Casual work on GWS contracts
We receive calls from Schools every day asking us for help with supply, long-term or permanent roles.
If you are a qualified overseas teacher, with a passion for teaching, you will not struggle to find work with us. It’s guaranteed.
Cambridge is an amazing place to start your UK journey, it offers history, rural settings and true British cultural.
What we can offer:
- Support with accommodation, setting up a bank account and settling into London life
- Career development and Curriculum Training
- Accommodation assistance
- Competitive rates & weekly pay
- Refer a Friend scheme - Get vouchers every time you recommend a teacher
- Relocation package – conditions apply
- Dedicated and specialist consultants
- Approximately one week off every 6 weeks
- Full orientation Program on arrival in our London office before you start work
- We help you apply for your NI number - full medical coverage under the UK's National Health Service
All you have to do is to get in touch by emailing our Overseas Recruitment Manager on firstname.lastname@example.org
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS police check and must have the relevant teaching qualifications required to teach in the UK
You must be eligible to work in the UK with one of the following - Youth Mobility Visa, Ancestry Visa, Tier2, EU or a British passport
Together, we can positively influence the future generation.