secondary school teacher - learning enhancement teacher in Eastern Suburbs Sydney
Eastern Suburbs Sydney, New South Wales
We are encouraging all Teachers Aids and Learning enhancement teachers to apply.
Benefits of the Role:
- Gain experience in a prestigious independent environment
- Dynamic, supportive leadership team
- Opportunities for professional development
- Excellent staff induction program
The successful applicant will:
- Must have strong knowledge of the Australian Curriculum
- Applicants must have demonstrable ICT skills
- Provide a minimum of two professional references
- Hold a WWCC
- Experience in the relevant field.
The Benefits of Working with Randstad Education:
Please note that your details will not be sent to any school without your consent or any referees listed on your CV contacted without your permission.
With locations in every capital city in Australia, Randstad's Education team is the biggest and most experienced education & childcare agency in the country, and that means we're here to help you with your next career move.
At Randstad Education, we have over 20 years of expertise in the early childhood and education sector. This means our experienced consultants are here to help match you with your perfect job.
How to apply:
In order to apply please contact email@example.com via email, with a copy of your CV as a word document with limited formatting.
Randstad Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates applying through Randstad Education will need to meet all compliance requirements. Randstad Education is an equal opportunities employer.
Teacher / Teaching / School / Secondary / Primary