secondary school teachers - required in bristol, uk in Southern Sydney
Southern Sydney, New South Wales
AU$ 210 per day
Qualified Secondary teachers required in the Bristol area.
Bristol named best place to live in Britain - 2017
Bristol is a city straddling the River Avon in the southwest of England with a prosperous maritime history.The city has been named as the UK's most desirable location to live.
Described as "a small city that feels like a big city", it was praised for being "handily placed for seaside and scenery" but "hardly cut off".
Randstad Education UK are currently looking for outstanding secondary teachers for long term, casual and permanent placements in this area. Our Bristol office work with a variety of schools who would like to employ overseas teacher.
Working with Randstad holds many benefits:
- Competitive pay rates and weekly pay
- UK Curriculum training and other CPD
- Support with finding accommodation and settling into life in the UK
- Up to $1000 relocation packages depending on location
- CV and interview preparation
- A dedicated team to ensure you find your ideal job
- Refer a Friend scheme - Get vouchers every time you recommend a teacher
- Approximately one week off every 6 weeks
- Full orientation Program on arrival in our Bristol office before you start work
- We help you apply for your NI number - full medical coverage under the UK's National Health Service
- Opportunity to earn termly bonuses
- Flexible arrival dates during the year
- Assistance with visas and other important information
- Ability to work in a variety of different schools
The successful candidate will be a enthusiastic and talented teacher with outstanding classroom and behaviour management skills. You will be passionate about teaching your subjects and a team player.
You will be reliable, flexible and hardworking.
Your role as a Secondary teacher will require you to:
- Deliver the UK curriculum with fresh new ideas
- Plan and prepare outstanding lessons to engage children if in Long term job
- Build positive relationships with students and staff
- Excellent communication skills
- Be able to work well in a team environment
Randstad operated from 19 key locations across the UK, if this is not the location for you, get in touch to find out more.
Get in touch with Marleen Marais on email@example.com for more information on career opportunities we offer ambitious teachers like you; whether you’re looking to teach in the UK or other parts of the world.
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS police check and must have the relevant teaching qualifications required to teach in the UK
You must be eligible to work in the UK with one of the following - Youth Mobility Visa, Ancestry Visa, Tier2, EU or a British passport
Together, we can positively influence the future of Education for generations to come.