Security Engineer – Sydney CBD
A leading E-Health organisation based in the Sydney CBD are searching for Security Engineer to join their team in a permanent position.
They are looking at lessening the strain on the Health industry across Australia. They are doing this through providing digital and non-digital solutions/products including call centres, websites, web applications and mobile applications to act as the first point of contact for information within the Health industry.
The Security Engineer that the applications and infrastructure are designed, implemented and operated to the highest standards.
On a daily basis you will:
- Perform the day to day operations, of protecting the information assets and information infrastructure
- Security Service Delivery – Manage virtual/ cloud environment security
- Perform security tool administration – Risk analysis
- Participate in security project implementations
- Engage with the team to understand and respond to their needs.
To succeed in this role you will have:
- Minimum 5 years in hands on technical security roles
- CISM/ CISSP desirable
- Managed environment security – Office 365, AWS
- 2 years + in security risk and compliance (IS027000, PCI DSS, ISM etc)
- Eager to work in agile/ dev-ops environment
- focusing on firewalls, VPN, IDS/IPS, NACL andDLP
- 2 years + managing external vendors in security/ delivery cycles
- Good understanding of security lifecycle
An excellent Salary is on offer for successful candidate.
Please call Ben Cary at Randstad Technologies on 02 8235 3353 for Confidential Discussion or just hit the apply button below.