senior administration in Sydney CBD
Sydney CBD, New South Wales
AU$ 38 per hour
Full Job Description
Our client, part of one of the BIG 4 banks is looking for a motivated and highly organised individual to work as a Senior Administrator. You will have previous administrative experience in a professional environment. You will be the administrator for processing daily invoices, reconciliations and resolve discrepancies for internal service dealers and clients. This is a fantastic opportunity to get your foot in the door with a BIG 4 bank that offers a supportive working environment and the potential to join the organisation on a permanent basis.
To be successful for this role you MUST have experience high-level financial services administration and/or accounts receivable and processing client invoices. This is a contract role to start ASAP, until November 2017.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Issuing client invoices daily
- Reconcile payment transactions and resolve discrepancies/differences
- To gain expertise in using systems (BPoint, RPay)
- Conduct reconciliations of statements, payments and reporting
- Liaise with internal teams to provide and update information
- Ensure Client invoices are processed and responded to within the agreed timeframes
Your skills and experience:
- A minimum of 2 years banking administration is ESSENTIAL or Accounts Receivable experience is highly
- Attention to detail and the ability to identify discrepancies
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Superb communication skills
- The ability to excel in a high volume processing environment
- Strong Excel and MS skill is essential
- You must be an Australian Resident or Citizen
- You must have a clear criminal and credit history
- Long term temporary position until Nov 2017
- Very attractive and competitive daily rate!
- Fantastic CBD location near public transport
- Highly reputable BIG 4 bank
- Work/life balance
How to Apply;
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, please contact Holly Butcher on 0282151038.
administration, accounts recievable