Our client, a market leader in the power and energy industry and due to a growth phase in their infrastructure asset management services division they are looking for a dynamic and experienced Senior Asset Information Management Engineer to join for an initial 12-month contract with the potential for permanency.
Reporting to the Strategic Asset Management Manager, the Senior Asset Information Management Engineer will be responsible for developing, implementing and supporting asset information management service for the client covering the areas of asset information strategy, business intelligence, predictive analysis, asset information stewardship, governance and analytics. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Governing the asset information lifecycle processes and standards
- Developing and ensuring the implementation of appropriate asset information strategies, processes and systems
- Managing the implementation of asset information standards and frameworks
- Managing the development, implementation and monitoring of asset data and information governance reporting mechanisms
- Working with asset information owners to understand their asset information needs and requirements
- Ensuring that information held on assets and the supporting processes and systems meets the owners’ needs
- Managing asset information quality on behalf of the owners
- Managing asset management information systems and applications in accordance with the corporate IT Management strategy
- Ensuring that asset information, systems and processes support organisational strategies and decision-making processes
- Developing and documenting enterprise Business Intelligence reporting requirements
- Designing, developing, implementation and support of reports, dashboards and Business Intelligence Solutions
- Driving end to end continuous improvements in asset information, processes and systems
- Supporting other activities of the Strategic Asset Management Team as required
To excel in this position, you have 5 to 10 years working in the management, development, maintenance, utilisation of GIS and CAD technologies and data. Exposure to a utility asset management environment will be highly regarded. You possess an outstanding knowledge of working with SAP ERP or a similar CMMS.
As the successful candidate, you display the ability to think strategically, produce innovative ideas and influence businesses direction. Thriving in a dynamic environment, you meet challenges head on and convert strategy into action and achieve targeted outcomes.
You possess exceptional communication skills and have the ability to influence all levels of the business. With a strong focus on achieving results, a collaborative working style and a values-based culture, our client offers you a career opportunity like no other!
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please Tom Kerwood on 08 8150 7014, quoting Ref no. 90M0297710