My Client is a large Government Agency and currently has an immediate requirement for a Senior Business Analyst to join of Sydney's premier programs of work. The role is responsible for analysing current state business processes, change impact assessments, system functions, policies and business rules, identifying and engaging with relevant business stakeholders to gather requirements and confirm business outcomes.
You will also be responsible for analysing and developing a range of “To Be” deliverables including business and report requirements and business processes that support the overall program.
To be considered for this role you will have the following skills and experience:
- 8 + years in a similar role
- Data Warehouse experience mandatory
- Experience with Salesforce and ServiceNow highly regarded
- Experience in applying a broad range of business analysis techniques to complex business requirements, including the use of process flows, state diagrams, use cases and entity relationship mapping
- Experience in planning and management of complex issues and competing priorities
- Experience with full Systems Development Life Cycle, including validation and acceptance of business solutions, reports and business processes
- Stakeholder management across multiple organisations
- Experience with both Agile and Waterfall models
- Knowledge of BABOK
- Strong knowledge of MS Office especially Visio and Excel
- Hands on experience in JIRA and Quality Centre
- Strong hands on UML experience
- Experience in developing high quality Change Impact Assessment decision papers/concept papers
The successful incumbent will have excellent time management and communication skills, a pragmatic approach to problem solving and the ability to manage several tasks simultaneously. A strong team playing approach and the ability to build and maintain strong business relationships is essential as is the ability to adhere to tight deadlines.
If you have the required skills and are looking for a challenging new contract, please apply online, firstname.lastname@example.org or via telephone (02) 8235 3322.