About the company
Stable team and forward thinking international logistics company. Strong sea and air freight divisions with high volume moving clients. Team of 30 with autonomy, yet team inspired solutions. Understanding managers that are relatable and have progressed within the company like they hope you will.
About the role
Everything else has been completed for this containers journey from overseas to Australia. Now it is your job to make sure the clients cargo gets to their site on time. To do this, you will be liaising with interstate carriers as well as local carriers and the clients. Multi-tasking and keeping on top of changes and holds that may occur at the wharf are your specialty. Be rewarded for your dedication and passion.
- Organising timeslots through EDI/ICS
- Liaising with local and interstate carriers
- Cover a port folio of clients moving cargo interstate
- FCL, LCL cargo duties, with some Air
- Mentor junior staff covering similar duties
Skills & experience
- Experience within Freight Forwarding industry
- Cartage/Transport experience desirable
- EDI & ICS exposure advantageous
- FCL/LCL and Air exposure to transport
This role is a step into a supervisor position down the line as Transport/Cartage Supervisor.
Monthly work catch ups for BBQ’s and dinners off site.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact David Simpson on 03 9252 2177.