- Permanent Senior Documentor required for Melbourne!
- Want to work on varied and exciting projects?
- Great opportunity to join a market leader in the Residential/Commercial space!
About our client:
Our client combines a diverse range of capabilities and experience in both architectural and interior design, as well as project management. They are informed, enthusiastic and approachable. Their combined skills and commitment ensure the best possible design solutions are realized. They work across multiple disciplines including but not limited to Residential, Industrial and Commercial.
Your role and responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- As directed by the Documentation Manager or Team Leader take responsibility for the detailed documentation and delivery of specific portions of tender and trade packages.
- Take ownership of assigned tasks ensuring executed drawings are accurate and co-ordinated with other team members and other disciplines.
- Ensure that the documentation has addressed issues of constructability, that technical issues are well addressed and that the collective input is actively sought to ensure the proper resolution of details is achieved.
- Ensure that the quality of documentation is to a high standard, drawings are accurate, well structured and clearly presented.
- Develop and maintain a professional and productive working relationship with the staff of all divisions involved in our Projects.
Foundations for success:
The essentials for success in this role are your passionate, dynamic, motivated persona as well as:
- A minimum of 4 years of experience – More than that is a bonus!
- A minimum of 3 years of Revit
- Architectural project documentation background
- Small to large project team experience
What sets them apart from the rest?
- Diverse career paths across their business
- Ability to innovate in a company that not only encourages it but will facilitate it
Our client encourages and supports their employees to find balance in their work lives and what is important to them outside of work by embracing a flexible approach to working.
If you're currently looking for your next challenge, follow the link below to apply.
Not quite what you're after? Don’t sweat it! We are always working with market leaders on opportunities, for more information on opportunities in the Architecture and Design Market in Melbourne, contact James Crumpton on 03 9252 2196 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org