Randstad are proud to partner with a major road and infrastructure provider in Australia, who plans, manages and delivers the integrated transport environment to achieve sustainable transport solutions for road, rail, air and sea.
This department has an immediate vacancy for a Senior Engineer / Development Assessment Planner in their Maroochydore office. This is a 12 month vacancy.
In the role of Senior Engineer / Development Assessment Planner, you will project manage the assessment and delivery of multiple road infrastructure projects through the provision of extensive technical expertise and the administration of contracts and support to the assessment, design, construction and maintenance processes.
This position requires the following skills:
- Demonstrate relevant experience providing technical advice on issues related to development control and third-party activities that would impact the road network program
- Show experience of ensuring quality management procedures are adhered to in order to facilitate the delivery of road projects to a high standard
- Display advanced skills managing a project start to finish
- Show experience or knowledge undertaking assessments and technical design review
- Have through knowledge of specifications and guidelines and policies related to the design and construction of road infrastructure
Candidates who possess a degree in Civil Engineering or Town Planning will be highly regarded.
It is expected that the successful candidate will possess strong oral/written communication, presentation and interpersonal skills. They will display initiative, attention to detail, and have the ability to work autonomously and unsupervised whilst contributing to the wider team's objectives of ensuring service delivery exceeds expectations.
Apply by clicking onto the "Apply" button. Please submit a resume and covering letter outlining relevant experience as part of your application.
For a confidential discussion of this opportunity, please do not hesitate to contact Courtney Oberhardt on 07 3031 3212 or email email@example.com