About the Client
Independently owned Australian Freight forwarder in a small office of 16 staff. Growing market with mainly general cargo and some perishable and DG. On site parking in Tullamarine location.
About the role
Due to internal progression, an opportunity in the Export team has become available for someone to look after all export sea and air freight shipments from start to finish in a team by themselves, so experience and knowledge are a major factor.
- Registering all export sea and air jobs into Melbourne
- Liaising with clients, airlines, shipping lines for bookings.
- Daily contact with local and international offices and agents
- Dealings with internal departments
- EDN's, PRA’s, RFP’s, SLI’s for all jobs
- Transportation for local deliveries
Skills & Experience
- Freight forwarding industry experience a must
- Exposure to both Export Air and Sea operational duties
- EDI/CW1 exposure advantageous
- Current export air freight licenses - DG, RACCA
- Ability to work autonomoulsy without supervision
- Be your own supervisor and report directly to the GM
- Social after work gatherings and bi-annual functions.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact David Simpson on 03 9252 2177.