senior finance business partner in Sydney CBD
Sydney CBD, New South Wales
AU$ 130,000 per year
- True business partnering, working with 10 divisions
- Multinational organisation, opportunities to progress/ transfer in the future
- Would suit ambitious individual with excellent interpersonal skills
This multinational organisation are a leader in their sector. They provide services and operate in one of the fastest growing industries in Australia. They have great offices in the heart of the CBD and are known for having an excellent working culture.
This Senior Finance Business Partner role is newly created due to growth of the organisation whereby you will partner closely with the CFO & Head of Finance but also more importantly will be commercially engaged with a further 10 divisions. Key elements of this role will be to perform business intelligence and ongoing reporting but also financial modelling for acquisitions whilst partnering closely with the corporation functions.
This role will report into the Head of Finance & CFO.
Key duties will include:
- Financial modelling
- Financial oversight on performance metrics, expenditure management and financial control
- Financial reporting to the business and executive, monthly mgmt packs
- Setting the annual budget, forecasts and outlook
- Provide recommendations and improvements to management around present data inflows potentially streamlining data warehouse requirements
- Partner with the business to draft specifications for end user reporting
- Financial advice in support of the business strategy and forecast initiatives
Key criteria required to be eligible include:
This role would suit someone who:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a business partnering role in the wealth management industry
- CA/CPA essential
- Big 4 background (and then commercial experience) highly desired, OR a commercially trained person
- Strong report preparation skills with the ability to present complex financial information in easy to understand formats
- Highly developed analytical and evaluative skills
- Has an engaging personality and can build relationships with a variety of stake holders across the business
- Has excellent commercial acumen and can translate numbers to non-finance people and give advice based on your analysis
Please contact Nicola Barrett for further information on 02 8215 1082.
Senior Finance Business Partner