Our client, a leading and reputable Investment Manager is seeking a Senior Financial Accountant to join on a 12 month fixed term contract. The successful candidate will be involved in diverse financial reporting requirements for Boutiques.
The key responsibilities of the Senior Financial Accountant will be very broad and include:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts, annual statutory accounts
- Tax Compliance including BAS returns, annual income tax and FBT returns
- Compliance with regulatory requirements including AFSL requirements
- Preparation of board papers for boutiques including budgets and monthly forecasts
- Implementation of new accounting standards
- Maintain strong relationships with company partners, fund managers, board of directors and corporate finance
The successful Senior Financial Accountant will have the following experience:
- CA/ACCA qualified (or equivalent) with 5-7 years post qualification experience
- Financial Services industry experience and Funds Management experience is highly desired
- Capable of holding conversations with senior and successful portfolio managers
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and time management
- Excellent relationship management and interpersonal abilities
If interested in applying to the Senior Financial Accountant position please apply today, for further information please call Gail Cunningham on (02) 8215 1086.