Our client is a major Australian bank which has a solid and well regarded reputation for providing quality professional advice.
There is currently a vacancy for a Senior Financial Planner based in the broader Western suburbs region
As a Senior Financial Planner you will work closely with local/regional bankers, and your responsibilities will include:
- Providing financial planning advice to clients following thorough needs analysis
- Developing and delivering appropriate planning strategies and product solutions
- Preparing high quality, compliant Statements of Advice and implementing agreed recommendations
- Prospecting client opportunities by building relationships with referral partners, clients and coaching bankers on the financial planning process
- Acting as mentor to other members of the team and being a role model regarding drive, enthusiasm and compliance
To be considered for these roles, you must be RG 146 compliant and have completed your DFP and ADFP. Completion or near completion of the CFP will be highly regarded. Our client has a strong emphasis on providing high quality advice and believes strongly in improving adviser education levels. A tertiary qualification in a business related field will also be highly regarded.
You will have previous financial planning experience and be able to demonstrate a strong commitment to client service, the ability to build relationships and a drive to deliver results. Experience giving advice to business owners is highl regarded. As a senior member of the financial planning team, you will display appropriate leadership qualities and be a role model for professional and successful behaviour. You will be highly motivated with excellent presentation and communication skills, high attention to detail and be committed to managing risk and compliance.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, please contact Frank Walsh on (03) 8319 1146 for a confidential discussion