Senior Software Engineer - Java Developer
A leading E-Health organisation based in the Sydney CBD, who are looking at lessening the strain on the Health industry across Australia. They are doing this through providing digital and non-digital solutions/products including call centres, websites, web applications and mobile applications to act as the first point of contact for information within the Health industry.
As an organisation they are running Agile to a fairly good standard, fully hosted on AWS and using some modern technologies such as Angular JS, Springboot, with a Java backend and working in a CI/CD environment.
On a daily basis you will be responsible for developing, implementing and maintaining end-to-end applications, packages and services.
Day to day role:
- Develop enhancements to our products and web services to meet functional, operational and non-functional requirements
- Develop and maintain the designs for products and services to agreed standards
- Focused Java development in a hosted environment
- Problem solving around additional features or bugs
- Expert in Java designing and development
- Deep working knowledge of ReSTful services design
- Excellent problem solving capabilities
- Agile experience – Jenkins or similar technology
- Hands on experience with Continuous Delivery (CD), Continuous Integration (CI) and related technologies
If interested, please hit apply below or contact Benjamin Cary on 02 8235 3353 for further information.