senior hr advisor in St Marys
St Marys, New South Wales
AU$ 80,000 per year
My client is currently seeking a highly motivated Senior Human Resources Advisor for a permanent position within their Western Sydney office. Reporting to the Human Resources Manager who is based in Brisbane, you will enjoy responsibility for day-to-day HR generalist within a standalone capacity where you will provide quality HR services in the areas of employee relations, recruitment, performance management and HR policies.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with EBA monitoring, negotiations and interpretation across the Sydney region
- Assisting the region with training requirements and HR functions such as performance development, performance management and succession planning
- Providing disciplinary procedure and grievance procedure training when required to management, supervision and employees
- Assisting when required with the induction and on boarding of new employees to the business
Desired Skills and Experience
- You will be a solid HR generalist with strong understanding of employee and industrial relations, sound administration and organisation skills and the ability to build relationships quickly and easily.
- Ideally worked within a standalone capicity or worked with a manager based on another site
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills you will be adept at multi-tasking and managing stakeholders with confidence, flexibility and autonomy.
- You will be comfortable working in a multi-site business and in an environment of change. There will be some travel within the Western suburbs as well as Newcastle on a monthly basis.
If you feel you have the background required to succeed within this role then please apply now and attach your resume and coverletter. Should that not work then please email Melissa Khouri on firstname.lastname@example.org.
HR Generalist, HR Advisor, HR Consultant, HR Business Partner