senior hr coordinator in Melbourne CBD
Melbourne CBD, Victoria
AU$ 100,000 per year
Our client, an internationally recognised and dynamic organisation renowned for their relentless approach to excellence and success are seeking an astute consultative Senior HR Coordinator to partner with the leadership team and play a key role in managing the delivery of end-to-end HR administrative activities associated with the employment life cycle.
You will utilise your HR Systems expertise (SAP, TRIM and Page-Up) maintaining consistent HR master data and maintenance of quality processes, issuing employment contracts, recruitment including maintenance of an HRIS and reporting. Your strong commercial style coupled with your technical ability will allow you to hit the ground running and contribute your advisory style on the established HR team.
The Position Accountabilities include:
- HR Systems, maintenance, analytics and improvements.
- Providing HR advice and support to Corporate Services including EBA interpretation and business improvement initiatives.
- Process Improvement, HR and recruitment processes and systems.
- HR Reporting, metrics and managing dashboards.
- HR Advisory, performance, salary reviews, recruitment and selection, ER, mediation and conciliation and managing a HR Assistant.
Your success within this role will be determined by your ability to identify and interpret a consultative style to partner and advise senior stakeholders. You will have an ability to manage multi-disciplinary tasks and achieve deadlines whilst maintaining high attention to detail.
If you believe you have the technical knowledge and consultative experience to succeed within this progressive and forward thinking organisation, contact Roger Joseph on 03 8621 5700 for further information or apply directly utilising the link provided. Please ensure that you include the following reference number 14M0276646
HR Systems (SAP, TRIM and PageUp experience)
HR Related Qualification and related experience