- Permanent Senior Interior Designer opportunity
- Work on unique large scale projects
- Progressive market leading firm!
About our client:
Our client is an international practice, they have a strong connection of offices across Australian in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane and Adelaide as well as associated offices in Asia, North America, and the Middle East. This business has an extensive and unrivalled project portfolio in their discipline of over 2000 projects.
Your role and responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Discussing requirements in detail with clients (the brief) and setting project schedules
- Considering materials and costs according to set budgets and negotiating project fees
- Producing 'sample' or 'mood' boards for presentation to clients
- Sourcing products, e.g. fittings, furniture, lighting, finishes, decoration and dressing, and providing samples for clients
- Leadership and mentoring of a team with varying levels of skill
- Managing, coordinating and preparing designs, plans, models, schemes and detailed working drawings for large scale Workplace, Hospitality and Health projects
Foundations for success:
The essentials for success in this role are your passionate, dynamic, motivated persona as well as:
- A minimum of 4 years of experience – More than that is a bonus!
- 4+ Years REVIT or AutoCAD experience
- Strong Client through to Design Development experience on large scale projects
- Proven local experience in Interior Design
- Exposure to Commercial, Hospitality and / or Health projects
- Demonstrated mentorship and Training capabilities
What sets us apart from the rest?
- Strong training and development focus
- Working with industry leaders on varied projects
- Supportive environment with growth opportunities
- Very strong project pipeline – Great long term stability!
Our clients are driven by design and driven by people! They are committed to the growth of not only the business but also the growth of their people. If you’re a focused, passionate and enthusiastic person the chances are high that you will be a great fit!
If you're currently looking for your next challenge, follow the link below to apply.
Not quite what you're after? Don’t sweat it! We are always working with market leaders on opportunities, for more information on opportunities in the Architecture and Design Market in Melbourne, contact James Crumpton on 03 9252 2196 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org