Based in Gosford, our client are seeking a skilled Senior Internal Communications Officer to deliver a wide range of communication materials including newspaper columns, media statements, advertisements, brochures, facts sheets, briefing notes, speech notes, correspondence and other communications activities including change communications around current organisational restructure.
- Contribute to the annual Marketing & Communications Strategy through the delivery of an annual plan for internal communications
- Evaluate the effectiveness of communications activities including key campaigns and recommend changes where appropriate
- Keep abreast of best practice communication strategies and actively build on new approaches to ensure adaptability within the business environment
- Supervise the delivery of communication campaigns to meet a variety of objectives, carry out work in a timely manner and within allocated resources
- Provide specialist advice to internal stakeholders on communication and reputation management issues
- Communicate effectively with a wide range of stakeholders by using appropriate resources, techniques and technologies
- Effectively monitor the views of the local community and other stakeholders, including media, evaluate communications activities and provide feedback
- Extensive experience in managing communications in a large organisation
- Considerable experience in internal communications and / or change communication skills for an organisation with a high public profile
- Considerable experience in developing, managing and evaluating a broad range of communications projects with defined objectives and deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Bachelor degree in communications, marketing or related field
- Current Class C Drivers Licence
This role is perfect for Central Coast Communications professionals who are tired of the daily commute and are waiting for that local opportunity. Apply now for immediate consideration.