Senior Java Developer/ Team Lead – N.Shore
A global financial services company is searching for a Senior Java Developer/ Team Lead to join their office based in their North Shore.
On a daily basis you will be responsible for a hands on Team Lead Java development role, maintaining and enhancing large applications and to develop appropriate solutions (designs and code) and related technical documentation for delivered items.
Day to day role:
- Provide technical design, development, implementation and maintenance of a large legacy application
- Focused Java development
- Provide administration support within the development environment for source control, build and release management to quality assurance environments
- Lead troubleshooting and solution efforts to any urgent production support issues as required
- Provide a lead role in the implementation of Agile methodologies and DevOps initiatives
- Very strong in Java designing and development
- Experience with WebSphere application server and IBM DB2 Database
- Previous experience in application migration e.g (Java 6 – Java 7)
- Excellent problem solving capabilities
- Agile experience – Jenkins or similar technology
- Hands on experience with Continuous Delivery (CD), Continuous Integration (CI) and related technologies
- Previously worked in Insurance, Banking & Finance Industry highly desired.
Excellent Salary on offer.
If interested, please hit apply below or contact Benjamin Cary on 02 8235 3353 for further information.