Reporting to the General Manager, this is a critical role for a large Professional Services organisation. This role will be responsible for the management of sourcing and tenders for major ICT projects such as SAAS, Cloud and Security.
This organisation is one of the fastest growing most renowned organisations across this specialist industry and has been at the forefront of large scale projects. They have boasted success over a long period of time and due to recent developments have an opportunity for a Procurement Manager who is looking to continually build on a strong procurement career.
You will be responsible for directing and leading project teams through best practice procurement activities, managing, communicating and negotiating with suppliers, interpreting spend and vendor data for the purpose of identifying go to market opportunities and initiatives, ensuring that optimal procurement outcomes are achieved and providing advice and guidance as to the most effective procurement and engagement method, ensuring that accurate records are maintained at all times.
Key Skills and Experience
- Strong knowledge and understanding of SAAS, Cloud and Security Software
- You must also have demonstrable experience of strategic sourcing and category management best practice.
- Essential in this role is effective and demonstrated experience in consultative stakeholder engagement and influencing, including supplier relationship management.
- Ability to exercise independent judgement, and work as an effective team member.
- At least 10 years operating at Procurement Manager level.
This role would suit a strong Procurement Manager that has a recent track record of working in a complex stakeholder environment and high level projects.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, please contact Gareth Paul on 02 8298 3823.