About the company
Operating in more than 75 countries worldwide, our client is a leader in their industry. Being an industry leader has resulted in this organisation shaping the way other organisations conduct their business. However, being a leader hasn’t stopped our client from remembering that their employees are their most valuable asset, and as such, our client ensures that there exists a positive and dynamic work environment.
About the role
The successful applicant will be required to ensure all procurement activities meet the requirements of the business's objectives while also meeting the Commonwealth Procurement Rules. Furthermore, the successful applicant will be expected to provide outstanding service to internal and external stakeholders while at the same time supporting the Government Accounts procurement process.
A successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Procurement analytics along with general administration duties
- Advise the management team on procurement principles, policies and legislation
- Organise procurement activities in a time and cost effective manner
- Assist the National Procurement Manager with the implementation of procurement strategies
- Maintain a management database and create reports when required.
- Provide a supporting framework for the organisations facilities and staff management of contracts.
Skills and Experience
To be successful, applicants will be expected to have:
- Must be an Australian Citizen - security clearance and advantage
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment under pressure
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills in addition to the ability to manage confidential matters with discretion
- Proven ability to interpret commercial contracts
- Established experience in procurement with government experience
- Demonstrated proactive and professional approach regarding customer service
- Work under a National Manager to meet the needs of external and internal stakeholders
- Certificate IV in Government (Procurement and Contracting) is advantageous
For the successful applicant, they can expect a competitive salary that is in line with their experience. Additionally, the possibility of further career progression is available along with training and development opportunities. The successful applicant will be part of a supportive team environment in an organisation that is a market leader and has a superior brand name.
- Salary circa $130-$140K package
How to Apply
If you believe you’re perfect for this position and have the relevant skills and experience required along with being an Australian citizen, apply now by clicking on the appropriate link below. If you have any further questions feel free to ring Ryan Eatts on 6132 3802 after submitting your application.