Senior Project Architect - SK920111A
A highly regarded architectural and planning practice based in the heart of Sydney is looking for a Project Architect to join their team at an exciting time of growth. As Senior Project Architect you will be required to work closely with the Director and Senior Associate in developing and delivering the Documentation end of projects. The Senior Project Architect will be viewed as a Technical Expert with recognized authority in apartment planning, building codes and construction services. You will have a high level of responsibility and will oversee a project after a Project has been granted DA.
- Acting as a project leader whilst working collaboratively with the Director senior management and the supporting team
- You will be required to manage the technical project development during the lifecycle including meeting with clients and consultants
- You will be a technical expert with recognized authority in apartment planning, building codes, and construction services
- There will be a high level of responsibility as you will oversee the project after it has been granted developmental approval
What do you need?
- Degree in Architecture or equivalent
- 10 years industry experience within Medium to Large scale residential projects
- Ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Proficient in the use of REVIT with at least 2 years working experience
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Ability to solve problems during the design development process
If you are an experienced Project Architect and would like to express your interest please send your CV to email@example.com. Or call Jade Collins for a confidential discussion on 0431774950