A multi-disciplined practice established in 1991 specializing in projects that are expressive of and responsive to human needs within their cultural context. They collaborate with clients and project stakeholders, as well as bring creative and technical expertise to projects, with particular attention to the application of sustainable design principles.
This practice takes pride in their culture. They have an open book policy and hold project meetings so all employees are aware of projects. They have a strong sense of doing their absolute best, are client focussed and their word is their bond.
- Responsible for the quality of production and the management for Aged Care and Educational projects
- Management of programming, planning and budgeting
- Accountable for the quality control, client liaison and client management
- Lead concept design, design development, documentation and site administration
- Management of multidisciplinary teams
- Coach, mentor and guide Architects at different experience levels
- Tertiary qualifications in Architecture
- Able to manage projects from initial client brief through to contract administration
- Previous local experience as Project Architect in Aged Care and Educational projects
- Strong understanding of Constructability
If you are interested in the position and possess the necessary skills and expertise, please email your resume (WORD Format only) and Portfolio (up to 14Meg) to email@example.com. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.