Lead the development, implementation, delivery and evaluation of projects and programs across business, government, community and/or household sectors which are effective, innovative and meet priority objectives whilst demonstrating good value for public expenditure and achieving sustainability outcomes.
- Lead the development and implementation of effective and efficient programs and projects that achieve set resource efficiency, environmental, economic and/or social objectives.
- Ensure adherence to good practice program and project management principles, and actively seek to improve the effectiveness, efficiency of program design, delivery and the communication of outcomes.
- Ensure corporate and legislative responsibilities and requirements are met at all times.
- Maintain high level, up to date knowledge and skills in relevant areas and provide senior level input into the design and creation of tools and resources to achieve program and organisational objectives
- Provide clear analysis of relevant issues and recommend appropriate solutions in a range of formats to internal and external stakeholders at various levels of authority, ensuring communication materials are drafted in accordance with government protocols.
- Mentor/supervise project staff, and provide appropriate guidance to stakeholders to enable them to make informed choices.
- Embed an outcomes focused culture based on continual improvement and good practice evaluation principles in the development and delivery of programs
- Demonstrate high level ethical and professional standards at all times
Skills and experience
- Experience in designing consumer or market research, preferably in a government context, and applying the research insights to program design
- Experience in customer centric program design
- Experience managing research contracts (or contract management generally)
- Current knowledge of program design processes and thinking
- Experience in evaluating program outcomes.
Our client is looking for strategic thinkers who are outcome focused. Someone who enjoys working collaboratively in multidisciplinary teams with academics and practitioners.