Randstad is working in partnership with a large Government Organisation to help them resource a Business Analyst for a contract role based in Parramatta.
The position requires good communication skills to ensure that project partners are fully supported and informed of the progress of the project. This work will require a good understanding of the context in which the stakeholders operate and will involve the use of conceptual thinking, creative problem solving, good communication and document writing, sound negotiating and strong influencing skills.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Demonstrated experience in developing support material and documentation for new business systems and function
- Proven record of experience with stakeholder engagement and support.
- Proven analytical ability and technical problem-solving skills demonstrated by a track record of developing innovative solutions to improve business efficiency
- Previous experience working within an Agile development environment
- Any formal methodology and process experience (BABOK, BPM, BPR, TOGAF or business architecture) would be highly desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, sound negotiating and strong influencing skills
- Demonstrated stakeholder engagement and management skills
- Sound understanding of, and experience within, the public sector would be highly regarded.
There may be an opportunity to work from the Sydney office, subject to a workstation and computer being available.
The person needs to be able to work with limited on-site supervision to deliver the project. They will be communicating with management and external organizations primarily by phone.
The applications for this role is closing soon so please apply asap.