We are currently seeking to recruit an experienced Senior Resource Planner for a large infrastructure focussed project, on contract basis. This is a very a much strategic focussed opportunity and you play key role in helping to coordinate and align an analytical function with the overall business requirements.
As the Senior Resource Planner, you will be a key conduit between two key parts of the organisations. Other duties as part of this role will include;
- Management, planning and implementation (workforce planning / deployment / talent management)
- Strategically allocate resources with the quantitative function to ensure that they meet the overall business objectives allocation
- Management of key stakeholder management and oversight and deployment of staff
- To manage and build relationships with portfolio to gain understanding of their skills, experience, and career development goals.
- Produce/analyse output in order to highlight trends to ensure strategic business decisions
As the successful candidate for this role, you will have extensive hands on experience within an infrastructure, Engineering, Construction and/or Government Agency. You will need to have good influencing skills and the ability to drive business outcomes across an analytical focused business function.
Should you wish to discuss this role further. Please feel free to contract Diane Fernandes at email@example.com or call 02 8298 3886.