senior sql dba & bw administrator in Kensington
Are you an experienced SQL Database Administrator looking for your next career venture? Are you a passionate and solutions focussed individual that embrace’s continuous improvement? If this sounds like please keep reading!
My client is seeking a candidate with a Hybrid skill set. The main focus for this role is to work as a SQL DBA. There are several systems that have underlying databases within the organisation. Therefore experience with these is highly advantageous
Systems include and in order of preference:
- SAP Basis
- Relational database and SAP BW operations (highly regarded)
- Designing and implementing database structures and SAP BW architecture
- Automating DBA tasks
- Data modelling and schema design
- SQL development and SSRS reporting
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008
- Demonstrated ability to manage and improve Microsoft SQL.
It would be highly advantageous to have SAP BW environments experience including backup/restore and SSIS
Qualifications, Key Skills and Attributes:
- Tertiary qualification in Computer Science or related field
- Strong customer focus, consultative outcome driven approach
- Excellent communication skills, ability to open and maintain lines of communication to both technical and non-technical customers and stakeholders
- Passion for continual improvement of the end to end process
- Has both conceptual and hands-on experience ranging from operational and ad hoc reporting to KPIs and Executive dashboards
You must have drive, passion and not be resistant to change. For those interested please apply now or call Kate Harris-Slade on 03 83 19 1109.
Senior SQL DBA, Permanent Role, Inner Northerm Suburbs