My client is a large well established organisation based in Parramatta and currently has an immediate requirement for a Senior Systems Engineer to come on board and play a key role in the team contributing their exceptional technical skills to support their enterprise wide Wintel environment. The successful incumbent will have a proven track record providing senior level support within large datacentres enironments, a pragmatic approach to problem solving and a strong team playing attitude.
Strong written and verbal communication skills are required as is the ability to analyse and produce technical documentation of a very high standard. Solid relationship building skills are required as well as stakeholder engagement from low level to senior managment.
To be considered for this role you will have the following skills and expereince:
- Extensive experience and/or qualifications in supporting Virtual and Physical Wintel environments underpinned by Microsoft Windows Server 2008, 2012.
- Extensive experience and/or knowledge in supporting Active Directory (2008, 2012) environments underpinned by Microsoft Windows Server.
- Hands on experience with SCCM
- Solid PowerShell scripting skills
- Experience supporting a clustered server environment
- Knowledge of Citrix platforms
- Experience in Project Coordination and Management
- Demonstrated knowledge with monitoring and alerting technologies.
- Demonstrated experience in Incident, Change and Event management processes and technologies as aligned with existing NSW Health ITIL methodologies.
- Ability to be flexible and undertake a variety of roles and ownership within and across support and/or projects teams to deliver agreed outcomes with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated ability to fault find and resolve issues in a complex directory and messaging environment including ability to provide out of hours and on call assistance on a rotational basis.
- Demonstrated ability to liaise with management, vendors, partners and customers both internal and external to eHealth.
- Current NSW driver’s license recognised in NSW and the capacity and willingness to travel to business and corporate service locations within NSW regional towns and centres ad hoc and overnight.
This is an exciting new opportunity for an immediate start with this large Government Agency. If you tick all the boxes and are looking for a challenging new contract role, please apply online, email@example.com or via telephone (02) 8235 3322.