senior tax accountant in Sydney CBD
Sydney CBD, New South Wales
Our client, a growing and dynamic professional services accounting firm in Sydney CBD is looking to hire a Tax Accountant.
The right candidate for the position of Tax Accountant should demonstrate high standards and a strong client focus to complete the following responsibilities:
- Service clients tax and accounting issues
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and year end accounting for various entities
- Ensure tax lodgement commitments are met on behalf of the client including income tax returns, BAS, IAS, FBT and Payroll tax returns
- Provide advice in client budgeting and forecasting requirements
For the position of Tax Accountant the candidate requires the following skills:
- Experienced English and Mandarin speaker with minimum two years experience in a business services environment
- CA/CPA PQ or Qualified or equivalent
- Highly organised professional capable of working to tight deadlines
- Passion to grow and mature in the industry, demonstrating a professional attitude
- Strong team player and adaptability to pick up new tasks, systems and processes
If you are interested in the position of Tax Accountant and can demonstrate the right skills and experience please apply today.
Business Services, Accounting, Tax Compliance, Advisory,