Randstad is on the lookout for a senior/master scheduler. This candidate will play a key role to define, plan, design and implement a set of high priority and exciting initiatives. The program will deliver integrated transport management capabilities and intelligent solutions enabling the team management centre to proactively manage congestion, undertake multimodal coordination, optimise movements and efficiently allocate resources to manage transport network.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- The scheduler will be responsible for creating and maintaining a multiple phased program of works with input from up to 20 vendors
- It will be his/her responsibility to collaborate with and maintain the reporting relationships with the ICMP delivery team and across the multiple vendor teams to ensure the entire portfolio work scope is managed effectively.
- 5 years + experience as a scheduler in either Technology or PMO focused project
- Experience in agile or waterfall methodology
- A self starter and has the ability to undertake tasks with confidence, communicates effectively and demonstrates excellent interpersonal skills across all levels of key stakeholders
- Demonstrated experience working in project teams with the ability to implement change
- Demonstrate the technical skills and have a thorough understanding of IT based schedule management
- Demonstrate past experience at managing and developing schedules in a Large Portfolio or Program using Microsoft Project
- Demonstrable ability to effectively analyse data and report/present it to different audiences if required
- Both contractor and Client side experience
- Demonstrated experience of report creating using business intelligence tools, as a minimum an intermediate to advanced user of excel
- Tertiary qualification in IT project management or relevant discipline, or relevant experience
- Demonstrate the ability to effectively implement the services brief within a government environment.
If you think you have the skills to be successful in this role, then don’t delay and hit the Apply button now! Alternatively you can send your profile to Anna on firstname.lastname@example.org.