Randstad is partnering with a well-known organisation in the transport industry in finding a Service Delivery Leader – SIAM – ITIL - ITSM to join their team on a permanent basis.
Our client is going through an Enterprise Change Program of work in order to become agile and responsive to their customers needs. To achieve this, the company is modernizing their systems and technology as well as implementing new operating models throughout the business.
The role is a mix between customer relationship management and service delivery management functions. You will be a Lead of this Service Delivery team and will take responsibility for ensuring that the Service Lifecycle Management (SML) functions are developed and managed for all of the IT services. You will be responsible for guiding the business on how to work with IM&T to improve service delivery for business outcomes using SIAM, ITSM and ITIL.
- Develop and maintain an understanding of the consumption of IM&T services within the business. This includes:
- Establish relationships with general manager / divisional and business unit level managers.
- Develop an understanding of the use and expectations for these service assets and how they contribute to business outcomes. Establish relationships and open dialogues, structure the information using the ITIL service model.
- Refine processes, plans and relevant reporting practices relating to Service Lifecycle to allow IM&T to understand the performance IT assets/services for the business
- Assist in the development of new initiatives in the development of service level objectives, understand business utility and contribute to production readiness assessments before systems go live. After go-live this becomes a monitoring and reporting function
- Guide and coach the business team leads on how to work with IM&T to improve service delivery for business outcomes:
- Demonstrate value to the business leads in this function and help to develop a more mature understanding of IT within the business, acting as their account representative
- Provide realistic recommendations to the business managers of prioritised performance improvement plans for existing services and work with EA any new minor and medium IT opportunities
- Keep the business managers informed of the major initiatives in the EA / EGM level pipeline
- Demonstrated experience in an ITSM leadership role
- Experience in commercial IT service environments - ideally engineering
- Experience with organisational change and IT maturity changes
- Business writing/reporting, including conversion from technical to business language
- Ability to analyse and report on data from multiple sources including CMDB’s, ITSM toolsets, SAP, Excel etc
- ITIL experience and/or certification
Interested? Then Apply Now!
Click “Apply Now”! Only successful applicants will be contacted.