About the role:
We are looking for the next 2 x team members to join assist customers at a Service Desk based in a busy shopping centre over the weekends. You will be required to help customers with their enquiries at a service desk set-up working from 10:00am to 2:00pm every second Saturday and Sunday. The the month, you will end up working 2 weekends in total. You will join a leading infrasture organisation that is very well known in NSW, and will be based locally to the Parramatta region. They have a stable workforce, and low turnover rates in addition to a very down to earth and friendly environment. This is a rare weekend opportunity that serves to provide high quality customer support. You will be well renumerated and enjoy the honest and genuine work environment that this role has to offer.
Some of your main responsibilities will include
- Answer and respond to customer enquiries about their accounts.
- Action emails from customers and suppliers.
- Provide prompt, professional and efficient service to internal and external customers.
- Assist with customer requests.
- Perform associated clerical, reporting, and administrative functions.
Your profile will demonstrate:
- Recent proven, stable experience in a similar role will be very highly regarded.
- A genuine desire to assist internal and external customers.
- Be extremely reliable to work weekend shifts.
- Ability to effectively communicate both in oral and written form.
- Sound skills in problem solving / customer issue resolution.
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure.
- Present professionally in business attire.
- Proven ability to add value as a part of a diverse and dedicated team.
Benefits to you:
- Attractive hourly weekend penalty rates.
- RARE wekeend part-time hours of 10:00am - 2:00pm, working every SECOND Saturday and Sunday.
- Work for an excellent Australian company who are very well known in their field.
Please note: For initial training purposes, you will need to be available to work Thursday, Friday and Saturday for approximately a 3 week period. Immediate start is essential.
If you require further information please call Maralen Nehme on 9615 5365. Apply NOW. This role won't last long!