Randstad is seekings expressions of interest for suitably experienced Sheet Metal Workers for workshops based in the Perth metro region.
JOB TITLE: Sheet Metal Worker
START DATE: Ongoing
DURATION: Ongoing and coverage positions
Our clients are industry leaders in fabrication of stainless steel, mild steel and aluminium for the resources and construction industry of Western Australia.
SCOPE OF WORK
The role will require the proficient use of onsite power tools and machines, including: plasma cutter; guillotine; lock former; swagger, and roller. You must be able to work with aluminium and stainless steel and have a solid understanding of patterns and technical drawings.
- Australian Recognised Trade Certificate (Sheet Metal)
- Ability to read and interpreting fabrication drawings
- Mig and Tig Welding – Desirable
OUR RECRUITMENT PROCESS
- If you meet minimum requirements, please apply via the APPLY button below. All applications are kept strictly confidential
- Suitable applicants will be contacted by phone to discuss the role and determine suitability
- Successful applicants will commence our registration process which may include; face to face interview, reference checking, OH&S/physical assessment, D&A screen (when applicable), etc.
- Once registration is complete, we will finalise your application with our client and, if successful, arrange mobilisation to site
We believe that creating the best solutions in HR services means always doing more and going further. We take the time to understand the needs of our both our clients and candidates - both immediate, and looking to how we can support your future requirements. We know that the better we know you, the better we can meet your needs and exceed your expectations. At Randstad, we pride ourselves on our core values (to know, serve and trust), which we summarise through our philosophy ‘good to know you’. Find out more at randstad.com.au.