shopper activation executive - fmcg - 12 months contract in Asquith
Asquith, New South Wales
AU$ 100,000 per year
The shopper marketing executive will be responsible for recommending and executing the shopper activation strategy and bringing to life brand and category initiatives in retail environments, in a way that achieves specific category, brand and customer objectives.
- Define the strategic Shopper Activation agenda to support the delivery of the annual target, tapping into global and cross-segment best practice as available
- Partner with internal and external stakeholders to deliver Shopper Insights, i.e. Key Beliefs, Shopper Expertise and Leadership to build business understanding and capability
- Strategic planning development, deployment and execution of in-store activations which leverage shopper insights to effectively meet brand and customer objectives, maximising sales and return on investment
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar role (Shopper Activation/Trade Marketing)
- Strong Analytical skills: turning data into insight
- Create compelling strategies and plans
- Media Planning Experience a strong plus
If you want to take your marketing career to the next level, please email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the 'Apply Now' button below.
Due to the high level of applicants, please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Shopper Activation, Trade Marketing, Sales Promotion, FMCG