Site Architect - Sydney based
An Opportunity has arisen for a Site Architect to join an exceptionally talented mid-sized boutique practice in Surry Hills. You will join a successful and passionate team and will be working on a range of projects from workplace, corporate, hospitality and residential. the ideal candidate will be an experienced architect with an interest and passion for construction.
My client is a multi-disciplinary design focused Architectural practice with a strong expertise and integrated approach to Architecture. Their integrated approach, combined with the talent and experience of the designers, has led to many award-winning projects and successful long term relationships. The candidate will have a senior role on a significate mixed use tower which is currently in documentation and shortly to commence on site.
- At least 5 years of experience in a project delivery and project management role in Australia
- Lead projects, oversee teams and deal with contractors and clients face to face
- The ability to manage multiple projects
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong documentation and detailing abilities
- Strong communication and presentation skills with a keen eye for detail
- Masters of Architecture
- Minimum of 6 years post university experience within a recognised design firm
- Large scale project experience in Commercial, residential and or mixed use sectors will be highly valued
- REVIT an advantage but not essential.
What’s in it for you?
- Flexible working hours – Core hours 9.30 – 4pm
- Conveniently located close to public transport and cafes
- Social, vibrant and dynamic working environment
- The opportunity for career progression, encouraging those with aspirations
- An exciting pipeline of projects for the future
- The chance to work with an award winning practice
If you are an experienced Site Architect please send your CV to email@example.com. Or call JadeCollins for a confidential discussion on 0431774950