A key client of Randstad has requested that we source an experienced Site Engineer to work on a DIDO 5/2 RMS project in Northern NSW.
Construction involves approximately 15 kilometres of roadway.
The company are a successful mid tier contractor who looking really good for 2017, they are shortlisted for a number of jobs and are looking to ramp up again.
We are looking for experienced TMR or RMS engineers who don't mind working DIDO 5/2 rosters and enjoy working for a mid tier.
The experience needed is as follows:
- A Bachelor in Civil Engineering or equivalent
- At least 2 years post grad experience
- Worked on road projects over $10m in value before
- High level of organisation
- Be able to work and communicate as part of a team
- Exceptional understanding of OH&S policies
- Ability to think and react quickly to any difficulties which may arise in the workplace
On offer will be a salary at the higher end of the SE scale a great project to work on and the opportunity to grow your career with an excellent stable mid tier civil contractor.