site management in Sutherland
Sutherland, New South Wales
AU$ 130,000 per year
About the company
A steady NSW based builder with over $80million in turnover. In addition to delivering schemes of high quality they also offer an excellent work life balance. With a key presence with specific clients across the retail, commercial, health, industrial and multi purpose sectors this is an excellent opportunity to join a stable and secure business.
About the site manager role
This role has arisen due to a particularly positive period of tendering, resulting in two large project wins in 3 months. Day to day the role will involve delivering a single residential schem with a value in excess of $10 million. THis specific project is based in Sutherland so would suit somebody located south of Sydney.
As a result of focussing their attention purely within NSW and over 30+ years experience within this area this business has built up strong relationships and prides itself on repeat business. For the succesful candidate this offers a unique opportunity to form on going relationships with clients who you could deliver three - four schemes for over a 5 year period. Outsdie of this the company is driven by ambitious individuals and as a result the senior management team embrace offering junior members of staff opportunities to learn and progress quickly.
Key site manager responsibilities
- Deliver a single site programme.
- Manage, liaise and coordinate subcontractors
- Monitor and update project schedules.
- Ensure project is delivered on time and on cost.
- Contribute to monthly project progress report meetings.
- Assist in site set up and final handover.
- Ensure compliance with all on site regulations.
- Proven track record working as part of a large team in a busy live environment.
Site manager duties:
You must have experience working for a well respected construction company and a proven track record delivering schemes in excess of $10million.
Site manager skills and experience
- High level of planning and organisational skills
- Demonstrate excellent team working skills.
- Record of liaising with subcontractors
- Track record of working closely with PM’s/Cm’s
- Record of dealing with residential projects
- Excellent communication skills
Outside of having an excellent reputation with sub contractors, clients and across the market generally it is considered one of NSW’s best construction employers. They take pride in keeping up to date with career development and have a 'hands on' senior management team which offers opportunities when it can.
- Salary up to $150,000 per annum + benefits.
- Permanent employment.
- Unique scheme.
- Dynamic and challenging working environment.
How to apply
Click the APPLY FOR THIS JOB BUTTON or please email your cv to Thomas.email@example.com.
Alternatively please call Thomas Allsop on 02 9233 9925 for a fully confidential discussion on current vacancies.
foreman OR "site manager" OR "senior foreman" OR "general foreman" OR "senior site manager" OR "supervisor" OR "site supervisor"