site manager in Hornsby
Hornsby, New South Wales
AU$ 140,000 per year
About the company
This role presents a professional site manager with the opportunity to join a dynamic working environment on one of Sydney’s most interesting schemes. In addition our client also proactively encourages employees to progress through into different job type’s long term.
About the site manager role
This role is specifically for a site manager to work as part of a large on site team assisting in the delivery and sub contractor management for a medium rise residential programme at demolition phase. As a result of the scheme being in its earliest phases this offers the successful site manager with a chance to gain exposure to the full project lifecycle.
Long term our client has a variety of projects secured, which include fit-out and design and build schemes, with a total live project portfolio of circa $250million dollars.
Key site manager responsibilities
- Deliver a $40million mixed use refurbishment project.
- Manage, liaise and coordinate subcontractors
- Monitor and update project schedules.
- Ensure project is delivered on time and on cost.
- Contribute to monthly project progress report meetings.
- Assist in site set up and final handover.
- Ensure compliance with all on site regulations.
- Proven track record working as part of a large team in a busy live environment.
Site manager duties:
You must have experience working for a well respected construction company and a proven track record delivering schemes in excess of $20million.
Site manager skills and experience
- High level of planning and organisational skills
- Demonstrate excellent team working skills.
- Record of liaising with subcontractors
- Track record of working closely with PM’s/Cm’s
- Record of dealing with residential projects
- Excellent communication skills
Outside of having an excellent reputation with sub contractors, clients and across the market generally it is considered one of NSW’s best construction employers. They take pride in keeping up to date with career development and have a strong HR department which offers opportunities when it can.
- Salary up to $160,000 per annum + benefits.
- Permanent employment.
- Unique scheme.
- Dynamic and challenging working environment.
How to apply
Click the APPLY FOR THIS JOB BUTTON or please email your cv to Thomas.email@example.com.
Alternatively please call 02 9233 9925 or 0416 758 768 for a confidential discussion about the position
foreman OR "site manager" OR "senior foreman" OR "general foreman" OR "senior site manager" OR "supervisor" OR "site supervisor"