Established by its Directors over 30’s year’s ago this award winning builder has won the affection’s of its client base by its consistent high end delivery of complex and interesting infrastructure, government, education, aged care and transport based Sydney projects.
From concept through to completion their depth and knowledge of successfully, winning small to major D&C build project’s, hold’s them very much in a sought after position, allowing them to enter niche market’s and to continuously evolve.
With major project focus in its Public works remit, they are looking to appointment a Seasoned Site Manager's ideally with experience gained on upgrading fire stations, railway stations and hospitals.
As one of their Site Managers you will be expected to take full ownership of the project supervising all site activities and delegating as necessary.
- Preparing programmes
- Site Inspections, establishment, and testing
- Daily and Monthly reporting
- Subcontractor site Inductions
- Managing onsite issues
- Working to deadlines, contract and project time frames.
To be Successful:
- You will have a minimum of 5 years local experience.
- You will be a self starter, with the ability to drive the project
- Ideally have your First Aid Card.
- You will be highly motivated and a seasoned leader.
- Exceptional Communication skills
- A “can do” positive attitude and confidence.
- Good management approach.
HIGHLY ADVANTAGEOUS!! - : RWI, RISI – CERTIFIED
Culture & Benefits:
In return you can expect a generous hourly rate the opportunity to work very much autonomously, running the project the way you best see it suited.
They are very much a builder that rewards their employees for their hard work, investing in their well being and professional development.
To apply or discuss in confidence these roles, please send your application in word format to Hannah Lovelock: E: Hannah.firstname.lastname@example.org T: 02 9233 9909