About the Company:
A company firmly planted in NSW, building hundreds of stunning homes every year. Tired of dealing with problems caused from head office? This is a builder with great office support and capable customer service staff making life on site easier for you. The result is a great company reputation and constant company growth with a great deal of room for career progression.
About the role of Site Supervisor:
Current opportunities are available across the Sydney area.
- Manage material deliveries
- Manage on-site sub-contractors
- Liaise closely with clients and internal departments
- Ensure that homes are built within budget and agreed time-frames.
- Work within company guidelines
- Reasonable work load
Key Responsibilities of the Site Supervisor:
- A minimum of 2 years experience for a project home builder is preferred
- Understanding of OHS, regulatory codes
- Working knowledge of the Residential Building Industry
- Strong communication and resolution skills
- Ability to manage and liaise with Clients on site
- Liaise with Internal Staff, Suppliers and Sub-Contractors
- Good network with trades and suppliers within Sydney
- Trade background advantageous
- Builders Licence is advantageous but not required
Benefits of the Site Supervisor Role:
- Phone, Ute, laptop provided
- Salary of 110k plus super
- Work for company who pay their subcontractors on time
- Established name in the sector
- Strong pipeline of work
- Work with a Construction Manager with 30 years residential experience
- Friendly company culture
To APPLY for the Site Supervisor Role:
Click the APPLY FOR THIS JOB BUTTON or please email your cv to Thomas.Lyon@randstad.com.au.
Alternatively please call 02 9233 9952 for a confidential discussion about the position