This is a fit out and refurbishment company who have been operating on some award winning sites for over 20 years. With a turnover of $20 million, they are established in the market. They pride themselves on delivering dedicated precision with a great team culture and work life balance.
About the role
Due to some great wins, the company is looking for permanent site manager’s to join their high-spirited team. The role requires you to work hard and they are a true believer in with the work you put in, you will get out. They focus on internal development to ensure the strength of their team is always poised for achieving the best outcome.
- Diligent upkeep on the site diary
- Induction and site familiarity with new employees and subcontractors
- Subcontractor management
- Quality assurance of subcontractor work
- Ensuring all site staff are adhering to best practice and SWMS
- General site upkeep including opening and closing site
- Reporting and escalating site based issues and progress reports to senior management
Skills and Experience Required
- Trade qualified
- Worked on retail F/O
- Adobe programmes
- Strong man-management skills in order to coordinate multiple services
- Exceptional communication and negotiation skills.
- Provide technical knowledge and support
- Strong people management skills and demonstrated ability to lead
- In depth knowledge with WHSEQ
- Positive attitude
Benefits of the Role
- Sydney CBD
- Permanent role
- Strong pipeline
- Encourages internal growth
- Passionate working culture with a family feel
To apply for this role hit the apply button now.
Or to discuss your next career move in confidence, please call Sarah Ali on (02) 92339924 or via email on email@example.com