Solution Architect is currently required for a 12 months fixed term assignment to define the solution and work with vendors on a new vehicle monitoring system project.
You will also be required to perform the following:
- Manage multi-vendor integration that will ensure timely information exchange and clear demarcations on non-functional requirements
- Responsible for influencing, creating Non-Functional requirements and Solution Architecture document that details different layers of architecture layers including business, application, data and technology.
- Provide leadership and advice in engineering systems with experience in providing recommendation on different offerings.
- Ability to identify, articulate and present the architecture and design options with cross project impact analysis.
- Identifies and responds to all new or proposed initiatives are assessed against Enterprise Architecture criteria (Principles, Guidelines, Standards and Reference Architectures) and managed from inception, option assessment, business case, RFI/RFP/RFT, contract negotiation to solution delivery.
To be successful in this position you will be a highly experienced Solution Architect who has demonstrated experience with working on critical operational control System projects. Excellent problem solving, communication and stakeholder management skills are a must.
Please apply ASAP using the link or contact Rade Manojlovic on 8319 1126 or Leonie Woodfine on 8319 1243