special needs support jobs - london uk in Melbourne
Randstad Education are delighted to be supporting a high achieving primary school in the heart of Greenwich in their hunt for an experienced, enthusiastic and inspirational SEMH 121 Support Worker.
Would you like to work for a “Good School” in a strong, supportive mainstream primary school with outstanding resources?
The school was rated ‘GOOD’ in their most recent Ofsted in 2013. They aim to provide a creative teaching environment that stimulates learning and inspires children to achieve all that they aspire to be. The school is a place where the expression of feelings and opinions are welcomed and recognised. Children understand their rights, responsibilities and develop learning behaviours which provide skills for their future.
The school are seeking a 121 Support Worker to aid a child in year 4 who is being integrated back into school. The child suffers from social, emotional and mental health issues. The school are seeking someone who can commit to working with the child at home for a couple of hours each morning then have a break and then meet the child at school and support for part or all of the afternoon at school. The aim is to enable the child to manage to attend full time at school.
This a full time role to start as soon as possible, offered on a Short Term Contract until July 2017 and would be perfectly suited to an experienced SEMH 121 Support Assistant.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Have KS2 experience
- Will be comfortable supporting on a 1:1 basis
- Has experience of supporting children with SEN, specifically Social, Emotional and Mental Health
- Has knowledge of Look After Children
- Will be available 5 days per week
What can you expect from us?
- Competitive pay rates
- A dedicated Special Needs Consultant to support you in your role
- Continual Professional Development from Randstad Education in addition to on-going training & support from the school
- On-going career advice & support
For more information please get in touch with Marleen Marais on email@example.com
Teaching Assistant & Special Needs