storeperson with mr license in Brisbane Airport
Brisbane Airport, Queensland
AU$ 25 per year
About the opportunity
Reporting to the Warehouse Manager, an excellent opportunity exists for an experienced and proactive storeperson for our client located out at the Brisbane Airport This position will include some manual lifting therefore the need to be physically fit is extremely important.
In order to be successful in this position you must be engaging, have a great attitude, strong work ethic and excellent communication skills.
Duties & Responsibilities
Your duties and responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Operating the forklift - MUST
- Picking, Packing, taking in deliveries and assembling orders for dispatch
- Delivery driving to customers
- Additional general warehouse duties as required
Skills and Qualifications required:
To be considered for this position you must possess:
- Excellent communication skills
- A proactive, can-do attitude
- Great customer service skills
- Previous experience in a similar role
- A current forklift licence and full, clean driving licence
- MR Driving license
- A strong eye for detail
- The ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
Candidates with store person experience, forklift license and MR license is a prerequisite for the role.
If you are interested in the position please apply below.
Storeperson with MR License Required