We are passionate about matching the best people, with the best companies, that will develop their potential; and to match companies with innovative talent who will drive their business growth and revenue.
In short, we are dedicated to playing a pivotal role in the "World of Work".
Our values are similar to those of clients that we partner with, and this this position you will be required to demonstrate these consistently;
Our Mile End office are currently seeking a STREET SERVICES TEAM MEMBER for an exciting new partnership. This role will commence immediately and is ongoing for the right person.
This role is based out of the Mile End depot and is working in a great team. The work consists of cleaning of footpaths, use of blower, running behind the garbage truck, litter pick up, emptying of bins and other duties as requested.
We are looking to hear from anyone who has the following skills
- Fit and healthy and able to run behind garbage truck
- Truck Licence advantageous
- Reliable car and drivers licence
- Able to work from 4am - 1pm Monday to Friday
- Literacy and Numeracy to match record keeping responsibilities
- Ability to work unsupervised and demonstrate initiative and self motivation
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to effectively communicate and relate to a wide range of people ie customers, contractors and suppliers
- Demonstrated behaviour consisent with the corporate values
Please note, we can only consider you for a registration with Randstad if you are able to meet the following criteria;
- Own reliable car
- Drivers licence
- Able to pass a drug and alcohol test
- Able to pass a functional capacity assessment
- Can provide references relating to recent, similar experience
- Willing to undergo a police clearance
To apply for this role please contact our Mile End office on 08 8150 7000 or apply via the link