structural engineer in Inner Suburbs Melbourne
Inner Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria
AU$ 85,000 per year
Due to the busy commercial and buildings market in Melbourne my client is looking to appoint a Structural Engineer to a newly created role in the Structural team. This is a great opportunity to be apart of a supportive team that works together to get the best outcome for the client.
About the Company
This is a people focus business that supports the growth and ongoing learning and development and career progression of their staff. Have the opportunity to work on some of Melbourne’s exciting projects across the commercial and buildings space. This is a well known firm that has a strong footprint in Melbourne’s buildings and commercial market. With decades of industry experience my client has a strong pipeline of work lined up from excising and new clients. This firm is known for producing high quality design work in Australia, this is a great opportunity to join the team and learn off people who have set the mark in Melbourne’s Market.
Reporting to the Senior Engineer you will work across a diverse range of projects and provide technical support to the Structural team. Some of these projects include high rise buildings, Age care, education, healthcare and retail. This is a great opportunity to work with some sound engineers who have made a mark in Melbourne’s engineering industry. This is a great next step for someone who is really wanting to push their design skills to the next level.
- Award winning consultancy
- Great reputation in the Australian market
- Variety of project across the commercial and institutional space
- Very approachable experienced engineers
- Strong pipeline of repeat business
- Great opportunity for career progression
- Work on some of Melbourne's exciting buildings projects
- Supportive team
- Great learning and development
To be successful for this opportunity you will have the relevant qualification as an Engineer and have at least 5 years experience designing structures.
- Great communication skills
- Be self driven
- Ability to learn and take on new things
- Experience from concept to completion
- Strong AutoCAD Skills
- Experience working on a range of commercial projects such as institutional, and high rise buildings
- At least 5 years experience designing across the commercial space
- 1 years experience working in local firms
If this position sounds like it is for you click on the apply button below or contact Natalie Nugent on 9252 2154 for more information.
Structural Engineer, Buildings, Structures, Commercial, Structural Design Engineer, Engineer