As the Student Recruitment Coordinator, you will develop, implement and coordinate, in consultation with key stakeholders strategies and initiatives to enhance the Institute’s profile, support core business strategies and maximise student recruitment opportunities through the marketing and promotion of the Institute’s products and services. You will also:
- Develop a planned and targeted approach to promote the Institute’s products and services to identified market segments, through representation at industry events, careers markets, expos, strategically chosen high schools, information evenings and other forums.
- Work closely with the TVET team and Community Engagement Coordinators to develop a planned and coordinated approach for outreach to schools
- Advise on and recommend activities to enhance student recruitment across all market segments
- Ensure the Institute presence at careers markets/expos and relevant student recruitment events is professionally presented
- Encourage and coordinate participation at student recruitment events to optimize publicity, increase awareness and contribute to increasing student enrollments for the Institute.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key stakeholders, including schools, community associations and membership of relevant associations.
- Represent the Institute at key events, including presentations to key stakeholders.
- Establish and maintain Institute promotional files, databases and systems to facilitate accurate record keeping, administration and adherence to project timelines.