Randstad are proud to partner with Queensland Government Departments who aim to improve Queensland’s infrastructure. We currently have 2 immediate vacancies for a Supervisor in Ipswich.
This position requires the following skills:
- Possesses sound knowledge of building construction and maintenance management processes. It is a mandatory requirement that the successful candidate possesses a current trade qualification in carpentry.
- Proven ability to plan and manage building projects
- Works collaboratively with team members (including proven ability to supervise trade staff on various sites) and clients and contractors, and responds positively under direction to client needs.
- Ensure a healthy and safe work environment is maintained on worksites, ensuring compliance with current human resource practices and principles.
- Providing a level of supervisory services and contract administration in respect to the delivery of construction, maintenance and upgrade work.
- Undertaking Workplace Health and Safety audits of contractors to ensure compliance with Safety Management System and associated Key Performance Indicators.
It is expected that the successful candidate will possess strong oral/written communication, presentation and interpersonal skills. They will display initiative, attention to detail, and have the ability to work autonomously and unsupervised whilst contributing to the wider team's objectives of ensuring service delivery exceeds expectations.
Apply by clicking onto the "Apply" button. Please submit a resume and covering letter outlining relevant experience as part of your application.
For a confidential discussion of this opportunity, please do not hesitate to contact Courtney Oberhardt on 07 3031 3212 or email email@example.com