One of Australia's leading residential volume builders who build single and double storey project homes are rapidly growing. They have innovative designs and homes are of a high quality.
Due to the scale and size of the business, the role is ideal for those looking for career progression opportunities along with a chance to work for a builder who value their staff and the contractors they work with
The company has aspirations to be the number 1 builder in Australia – be a part of this journey at an extremely exciting time in NSW.
Whilst the company build all over the Sydney area, there is an immediate need for a Site Supervisor to build in the Northern Beaches area.
The majority of the builds you'd be looking after are knock down rebuilds, previous experience managing such projects is preferable although not essential.
Key responsibilities and duties of the Site Supervisor role:
- Organise material deliveries
- Manage on-site sub-contractors
- Wide range of up and coming projects
- Liaise closely with clients and internal departments
- Ensure that homes are built within budget and agreed time-frames.
Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of 2 years experience for a volume home builder is preferred
- Understanding of OHS, regulatory codes
- Working knowledge of the Residential Building Industry
- Strong communication and resolution skills
- Ability to manage and liaise with Clients on site
- Liaise with Internal Staff, Suppliers and Sub-Contractors
- Good network with trades and suppliers within Sydney
- Trades Background Advantageous
Benefits of the role:
- Phone, Ute & laptop provided
- Salary of 115k plus super
- Work for company who pay their subcontractors on time
- Established name in the sector
- Strong pipeline of work
- Huge land bank
- Work with a Construction Manager with 30 years residential experience
- Regular staff reward days and a positive company culture
Click the APPLY FOR THIS JOB BUTTON or please email your cv to Thomas.Lyon@randstad.com.au
Alternatively please call 02 9233 9952 for a confidential discussion about the position